10 Ways To Save Some Cash At This Year’s Erie County Fair
The 178th Erie County Fair opens Wednesday, August 9th and runs until Sunday, August 20th. Tickets typically cost $10 for adults and $7 for seniors (60+).
But I have the “inside scoop” directly from the Erie County Fair on how you can stretch your dollar(s). I present to you: THE 10 WAYS TO SAVE AT THE FAIR!
- Get your tickets in advance at Tops Friendly Markets and save $3 off your ticket for adults and $2 for seniors
- Children 12 and under are ALWAYS FREE
- FREE admission OPENING DAY, Wednesday, Aug 9th, with a donation of a canned food to benefit The Food Bank of WNY. All gates will accept donations starting at noon.
- Wednesday Aug 9th will also have $2 admission and $2 parking. Thursday Aug 10th will be $4 admission and $4 parking. Tuesday, August 15th is $5 admission ALL DAY!
- One Price ride days – Get the details here!
- Firefighters get in FREE (with ID) on Friday, August 11th and Veterans, active military and auxiliary members (with ID) get in FREE on August 13th.
- Arrive before 11am on Aug 11th or between Aug 14th-18th and get in for $5
- Teens and young adults between 13-22 (with school ID) pay just $5 after 5pm everyday
- On Monday, August 14th over 100 vendors will have food items for just $2!
- FREE shows! On August 10th The Ballamy Brothers and John Conlee will play for free, and on Friday, August 11th you can see Mr. Speed, the “World’s Best KISS Tribute Band.”
So there you have it… hopefully you can take advantage and save some extra dough… to buy more of the fried kind.