11 New Foods At Buffalo Bisons’ Games That Will Rock Your World!
Just two short weeks before baseball season is back at Coca-Cola field, and with it comes new concession items at Buffalo Bisons' games!
The Buffalo News gave us a list of the tasty stuff that awaits us this Spring and Summer, I of course will add my commentary and like most foods, plan on trying everything before the season ends:
- BBQ chicken flatbread. Consisting of barbecue sauce, cheese and chicken together. I'm not a math major, you really can't go wrong with that combination, adds up to YUM.
- Chicken-and-waffles sandwich. I have no commentary other than I want to eat this.
- Jalapeno bottle caps. Breaded jalapeno peppers. Hotter the better as far as I'm concerned!
- Funnel Fries. Deep fried dough on a stick-form. I don't have to wait til the fair, I'll bite.
- BW's BBQ pulled pork sandwich. Well I know BW's rocks BBQ hard so this will be amazing.
- Steak and cheese sub. It's steak. It's cheese. It's in a sandwich. What's not to love?
- Wardynski's bratwurst. Also familiar with Wardynski's. I don't expect to be disappointed
- Wardynski's chicken sausage. So now you're offering me Wardynski's quality sausage in CHICKEN form? Outstanding.
- Roasted beet salad. (Sigh) I SUPPOSE we can have salad.
- Grilled chicken and fries. Ok so the name doesn't quite knock me out, but I like chicken grilled and I like fries. Win.
- Buffalo Munch. A Buffalo-styled Chex-mix blend. Sweet, salty and spicy we're told. Looking forward to trying this one.
NEXT: 5 "Weird" ballpark foods we'd LOVE to see at Bisons' games!