12 New Books For Summer Reading
If you're always looking for a good book to read by the pool, on the beach, on vacation, then listen up. Editors from Entertainment Weekly, The Barnes & Noble Review and the social network site Goodreads.com have come up with 12 books to add to your summer reading list.
CNN solicited the ideas, coming up with everything from family drama to psychological thrillers. Here are the suggestions they come up with, feel free to add your own in the comments section below! For more details on the books below check out CNN.com.
1. "Maine" by J. Courtney Sullivan
2. "Before I Go To Sleep" by S. J. Watson
3. "A Dance with Dragons" by George R. R. Martin
4. "House Holes" by Nicholson Baker
5. "Once Upon a River" by Bonnie Jo Campbell
6. "In the Garden of Beasts" by Erik Larson
7. "State of Wonder" by Ann Patchett
8. "Turn of Mind" by Alice LaPlante
9. "The Sisters Brothers" by Patrick deWitt
10. "Those Guys have all the Fun: Inside the World of ESPN" by James Andrew Miller and Tom Shales
11. "The Year We Left Home" by Jean Thompson
12. "Tiny Sunbirds Far Away" by Christie Watson