2017 Best & Worst Halloween Candy
Halloween is right around the corner and that means you need to get your candy game in check. Don't cheap out and risk getting your house egged. Do the right thing and be the hero of the street. Everyone loves a hero.
It's not hard to get the right candy. You just can't wait until October 31st to do it. Also, don't give out pennies. I didn't just walk the entire neighborhood dressed like a Minion for 23 cents. To make it easier on you, here is the list of Best & Worst Halloween Candy. You're welcome.
Top 5 Best Halloween Candy
- Snickers - Still the king of Halloween Candy.
- Kit Kat - Break me off a piece!
- Starbursts - I don't care if I get 2 yellows, still worth it.
- Twix - So good it's stupid.
- Peanut Butter cups - Chocolate & Peanut Butter is a match made in Heaven.
Honorable mention includes M&M's and Tootsie Rolls.
Top 5 Worst Halloween Candy
- Bit-O-Honey - Bit-O-Nasty, let's not sugar coat it.
- Necco Waffers - More like NoNo Waffers.
- Good and Plenty - There's a reason why there's plenty!
- Black Licorice - The most evil of all the licorice.
- Sugar free hard candy - What's the point of this??
Honorable mention includes anything mint or spice flavored and currency.