5 Things I’m Not Looking Forward To When I Replace My Roof
My roof needs to be replaced before winter.
I've been putting it off as long as possible, but it's time. Still, there are five things I'm really not looking forward to:
1. The bill! I know they last a long time, but they are REALLY expensive.
2. All the banging! Hammer, hammer, pound, pound, bang, bang.
3. The fear of it raining while half the roof is torn off.
4. What to do with the dog. I'm thinking leaving him in the house while the roof is being replaced will drive him nuts.
5. Did I mention the bill? These things should last forever, shouldn't they?
If you're really dreading that whole "paying for a new roof" thing as much as I am, as part of Joy FM’s $100,000 Home Makeover, you could win $10,000 in upgrades to replace your roof from Fiddler Roofing! You've got until Wednesday, July 10 to enter!