7 Rules To Reclaim Serenity — Delilah’s Reflections
There are many ways you can achieve serenity or tranquility throughout the year.
However, to make it really simple, here are Delilah's seven rules you should follow to fully reclaim serenity in your life:
1) Make peace with your past so it won't disturb your present.
2) What other people think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, so give it time.
4) Don't compare your life to others, and don't judge them because you don't know what journey they are on.
5) Stop thinking too much. It's alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6) No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7) Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
How do YOU restore tranquility or serenity in your life? Share by commenting below!
Rachel Specht contributed to this post