8 Foods You Should Avoid
It is a royal shame that some of the greatest foods are so horrible for you. I mean, I love McDonalds but this goes way further than just your obvious fast food restaurants that aren't good for you at all. In fact, some of these you forget or don't realize how bad they are for you. Some may even just shock you.
According to yahoo.com, here are some of the options you should totally avoid in your diet. I simply just picked out eight that were most shocking.
1. Olive Garden's Grilled Shrimp Caprese -- That butter sause is about 2/3 your daily fat intake--Holy Smokes)
2. Fettuccine Alfredo -- You'd be shocked to know the amount of calories in the alfredo sause. Dang sauses.
3. Pizza Hut's Meaty P'Zone -- This one calzone is almost your entire intake for daily calories.
4. Lunchables -- Those suckers with just a few crackers, cheeses, pepperoni & desert are above 500 calories. There's not even that much food in there when your kid consumes all of it.
5. Reese's Puffs Cereal -- The cereal has 12g of sugar. An actual candy full sized reese has 7 grams. Enough said.
6. Pop Tarts -- OK, you eat one package of pop tarts, and thats a quarter of your daily fat and almost 500 calries. IN JUST A PACKAGE OF POPTARTS.
7. Healthy Choice Dinner -- This one shocked me at first. But certain Healthy Choice TV Dinner's have over 500g of sodium. Talk about a heart attack.
8. Vitamin Water -- Might as well call it sugar water becasue, even though it has all those vitamins--it's almost as much sugar as a pop.