A New Twist On Pizza Night: Greek Style! — Delilah’s Recipe Book
Sick of the same old kind of pizza and toppings?
Here's a recipe that will be sure to give your taste buds a burst of new flavor!
- 12 inch refrigerated pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Basil pesto, from jar
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (room temperature)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Dill, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Canadian bacon, diced
- Bacon, cooked until crisp, crumbled
- Sliced black olives
- Yellow onion, diced
- Green onion, diced
- Spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- Artichoke hearts (not marinated), cut into bite size pieces
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Chopped tomato
- Lemon juice
- Pepperoncini peppers (optional)
Olive oil both sides of rolled out pizza dough, place on pizza pan.
Stir / mix together: cream cheese, yogurt, garlic, dill, sea salt, oregano.
Spread a layer of basil pesto on pizza dough.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over the basil pesto.
Cover with mozzarella cheese, then the rest of the toppings in the order listed.
Bake according to pizza dough directions....might take longer ...lots of good toppings on this one!
After baking, serve with chopped tomato, pepperoncini peppers (optional) and a small squeeze of lemon juice. Enjoy!
Do YOU have a unique pizza recipe you'd like to share? Comment below!
Rachel Specht contributed to this post