Barbra Streisand’s New Album “Partners” Now Available! — Delilah’s Reflections
New music is always good to hear, depending on the artist and genre.
However, new music from the legendary Barbra Streisand is sure to be great, and perfect for a holiday gift!
The holidays are right around the corner now. You've got plenty of time so no need to panic (take a breath) but you might as well start thinking of really good, meaningful gifts to give your loved ones. And I have the perfect gift for the music lover in your life - the gift of the legendary Barbra Streisand and 12 of the world's best male vocalists, all together in one small package. Barbra's new duets album called "Partners" was just released and it includes an ensemble of some of her greatest hits with a wonderful twist. See for yourself the lineup of incredible songs and singers...
1. It Had To Be You (w/ Michael Bublé)
2. People (w/ Stevie Wonder)
3. Come Rain Or Come Shine (w/ John Mayer)
4. Evergreen (w/ Babyface)
5. New York State Of Mind (w/ Billy Joel)
6. I'd Want It To Be You (w/ Blake Shelton)
7. The Way We Were (w/ Lionel Richie)
8. I Still Can See Your Face (w/ Andrea Bocelli)
9. How Deep Is The Ocean (w/ Jason Gould)
10. What Kind Of Fool (w/ John Legend)
11. Somewhere (w/ Josh Groban)
12. Love Me Tender (w/ Elvis Presley)
When I heard Barbra Streisand's duet with Lionel Richie, it sounded like they've been doing this together their whole lives, that's how in sync they are with each other and the emotion of the song. A beautiful duet - and yet it's their first one together! All of the guys were picked perfectly for their song with Barbra and I think the album is a masterpiece because of such care in the details.
Have YOU started your holiday shopping yet? Share by commenting below!
Rachel Specht contributed to this post