Buffalo Bucket List
Have you ever been on the Maid of the Mist?
Neither Eric nor I have! Eric's lived in WNY his whole life, I've been here for 4 and a half (but grew up in Jamestown), and neither of us have experienced this treasure in our own back yard!
Truth is, there are literally hundreds of cool things to do -- even "touristy" things -- all through Western New York. But since we live here, we tend to take a lot of them for granted!
Up until two summers ago, I had never been to Tifft Nature Preserve (it's AWESOME). Up until last summer, I had never been to Larkin Square (went for the final Tragically Hip show). Up until last weekend, I had never been to the Strong Museum (SO FUN!). I just experienced my first Bills home game this past season.
We wanted to know what Buffalo-area thing you've never experienced, but kind of "always meant to get around to it".
So, what's on your Buffalo Bucket List?
Are you someone who's never (or do you know someone who's never).....
- toured the Basilica?
- rented a kayak or paddle board?
- had a "monster burger" at Vizzi's?
- visited the Niagara Aquarium?
- taken the Garden Walk?
- been to a Sabres or Bills game?
Please don't hate me, but I've never....
- seen a show at Shea's (but I HAVE been there for the Bloody Mary Fest!)
- eaten a Ted's hot dog (only because I'm allergic to hot dogs!)
- ridden the Maid of the Mist
- gone curling at Canalside
So...what's on your Buffalo Bucket List?