Buffalo Minute: Tuesday 3-21-17 [AUDIO]
- Local Restaurant Week is going on right now in Buffalo. Many restaurants around the area will offer discounted set prices on lunches and dinners.
- The Sabres are home tonight taking on the Penguins. The game starts at 7:00 p.m. at the Key Bank Center.
- Erie County parents are preparing to pull their children out of New York state testing. Parent-led groups are boycotting the tests for the fourth-straight year. In the Meantime, a statewide campaign will be launched today to convince parents to let their kids take the exams.
- Benefits for Darien Lake season pass holders are getting even better. This summer pass holders will be offered free lawn tickets to a few of the summer concerts on a first come first serve basis.
- A tax hike could be in store for Erie County residents if President Trump's budget passes in its current form. The tax increase would replace federal funding taken from programs for seniors, children and low-income families. The proposed budget would also slash funding for the cleanup of the Buffalo River.