Careers at Mix 96
ON-AIR PERSONALITIES (PART-TIME)
Townsquare Media Buffalo is looking for upbeat, part-time on-air personalities to host a variety of day parts and board op shifts. Candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years of on-air radio experience, excellent verbal and communication skills, outstanding ability to relate and communicate with target audience and positive attitude both on and off the air. You WILL be required to work weekends, swing and fill-ins as needed. This position would also require blog posting on station websites and social media posting on Facebook and Twitter accounts, as well as occasional promotional duties. EOE: Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Please send aircheck and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mix 96 is always looking for digital interns. For more information, please refer to this page.
|Assistant Business Manager – Buffalo, NY|
- APPLY at https://app.jobvite.com/Jobvite/job.aspx?j=o15V1fwM&b=nnb0Rswm
- Assisting in monthly financial close
- Assists with the processing and review of account payables, cash receipts, credit applications, trade, accounts receivable and billing activity
- Helps to ensures all financial deadlines and due dates are met in a timely manner
- Maintains sales/tax use spreadsheet and filing sales tax forms with the state each month or quarter as needed
- Maintains personnel files, ensuring all files are updated properly
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Audits invoices, researches discrepancies and approves for payment.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.