Mix 96 is always looking for digital interns. For more information, please refer to this page.
- APPLY at https://app.jobvite.com/Jobvite/job.aspx?j=o15V1fwM&b=nnb0Rswm
- Assisting in monthly financial close
- Assists with the processing and review of account payables, cash receipts, credit applications, trade, accounts receivable and billing activity
- Helps to ensures all financial deadlines and due dates are met in a timely manner
- Maintains sales/tax use spreadsheet and filing sales tax forms with the state each month or quarter as needed
- Maintains personnel files, ensuring all files are updated properly
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as bookkeeping, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services.
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Audits invoices, researches discrepancies and approves for payment.
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.