Christmas in July – Where in WNY Was the ‘Elf on the Shelf’ With the Mix Morning Rush [PHOTOS]
Today, July 25, almost always deserves some kind of celebration – for whatever reason, mass media has deemed it "Christmas in July". Who are we to bark at tradition?
Especially when YOU had a chance to open his GIANT gift, a $300 package stuffed with TONS of concert tickets and other awesome Mix 96 stuff!
Today we had a visit from our own resident Elf On the Shelf; and as he does, he popped up all over Buffalo, starting with the studio...
Then he brought his hi-jinx to the hall.
He made his way to the boss's office...
...and promptly took advantage of the situation.
It was time for him to scamper off to his secret spot. We asked him yes/no questions, and let you guess where he was:
- Is it in Erie County? YES
- Do they serve food there? YES
- Is it family-friendly? YES
- Do they play music there? YES
After a few guesses, we had to get more specific:
- Do famous people go there? YES
- Is it free to get in? NO
- Is it a concert venue? YES
- Is it near water/lake? NO
- Are there fairs held there? NO
- Is it sports related? YES
- Is it downtown? NO
*the answer is below*
All those questions, really tuckered out our little guy...
After all was said and done, our 25th caller, Tam, a U.B. student, guessed correctly – he was at THE RALPH!
- Tickets to Maroon 5
- Tickets to the Goo Goo Dolls
- Tickets to Josh Groban
- Passes to Fantasy Island
- Passes to the Attica Rodeo
- Movie passes
- Eternal bragging rights, and never being able to say "I NEVER WIN ANYTHING!" again! :)