Crescent Roll Peach ‘Cobbler’
From Paula Tooke
7 peaches (or more), peeled, pitted and sliced
2 packages crescent rolls
1/2 stick butter, melted
1/2 C Domino sugar with Stevia (or regular sugar to taste)
1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Unroll one package of crescent rolls and line the bottom of the baking dish.
4. Cover with sliced peaches.
5. Unroll the second package of crescent rolls and place on top of the peaches.
6. Melt the butter and stir in the sugar. Add vanilla to this mixture, and pour the mixture over the top layer of crescent rolls.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until top is golden brown.
HINT: Don't worry about the fact that the crescent rolls may pull apart or not "meet and seal." As the dish bakes, the liquid will fuse/join (sort of) the rolls together.