These are the perfect snack to eat while watching football or hockey this weekend!
Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups (Pampered Chef Recipe)
2 cups corn chips
1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
2 green onions
1 cup finely diced cooked chicken breast
2 tbsp hot cayenne pepper sauce
2 tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Generously spray wells of a 24 cup mini-muffin traywith nonstick cooking spray.
2. Finely process corn chips in food processor. Grate cheddar and add 1 cup of the cheddar to processor, process until cheese is incorporated.
3. Spoon about 1 tbsp chip mixture into each well of pan and lightly press to flatten.Bake 8-10 minutes or until cups are bubbly and edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and cool 3-4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, thinly slice green onions andset aside 1 tbsp of the green tops for garnish.
5. Combine remaining green onions, chicken, hot cayenne pepper sauce, sour cream, blue cheese and remaining 1/2 cup cheddar in a bowl and mix well. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until mixture is warm and cheese is slightly melted.
6. Release cups from pan and place onto a cooling rack.Spoon about 1 level tbsp filling into each cup. Drizzle with additional hot cayenne pepper sauce, if desired. Garnish with reserved green onion tops.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Mix 96
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://mix96buffalo.com using your original account information.