Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups Recipe
These are the perfect snack to eat while watching football or hockey this weekend!
Crunchy Buffalo Chicken Cups (Pampered Chef Recipe)
2 cups corn chips
1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
2 green onions
1 cup finely diced cooked chicken breast
2 tbsp hot cayenne pepper sauce
2 tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Generously spray wells of a 24 cup mini-muffin tray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Finely process corn chips in food processor. Grate cheddar and add 1 cup of the cheddar to processor, process until cheese is incorporated.
3. Spoon about 1 tbsp chip mixture into each well of pan and lightly press to flatten. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cups are bubbly and edges are golden brown. Remove from oven and cool 3-4 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, thinly slice green onions and set aside 1 tbsp of the green tops for garnish.
5. Combine remaining green onions, chicken, hot cayenne pepper sauce, sour cream, blue cheese and remaining 1/2 cup cheddar in a bowl and mix well. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until mixture is warm and cheese is slightly melted.
6. Release cups from pan and place onto a cooling rack. Spoon about 1 level tbsp filling into each cup. Drizzle with additional hot cayenne pepper sauce, if desired. Garnish with reserved green onion tops.