Gifts for Newly Dating Couples
Holiday gifts for newly dating couples should be fun, somewhat frivolous, and cost no more than $15-30. The reasoning? Your relationship is new and fresh, and therefore any holiday gifts given should reflect this. Items that are only practical in nature (such as a can opener) or are overly romantic should be avoided altogether.
These gift ideas work well for men or women. remember a new relationship is like a good friendship. The gifts should relate to their interest, be meaningful but not be too personal.
- CD or iTunes gift card
- Concert tickets
- Movies or favorite television shows on DVD
- Video Games
- Collectables That you know they enjoy (If they are inexpensive)
- Gift Certificate to a spa
- A bottle of their favorite wine or liquor
- Sports memorabilia (jerseys, calendars, hats, etc)
- Homemade baked goods (basket of cookies, chocolates, etc)
- Random Gadgets (Brookstone, department stores, Sharper Image, etc have great gadget gift ideas for new relationships)
by Patti Novak of buffaloniagaraintro.com