Handmade Gift Ideas For Valentine’s Day — Delilah’s Reflections
Having trouble figuring out a neat gift idea for your significant other or friends for Valentine's Day?
Here are a few ideas that are sure to bring a smile to anyone's face:
- Enlarge and frame a favorite photo or poem.
- Prepare a theme basket of goodies for a movie night or spa night.
- Find a paint-your-own-pottery studio and have some fun making an original porcelain gift.
- Layer cookie or brownie mix in a jar and hand it off with a note that says, "Thanks for making my world a little sweeter."
- Buy scented oil and potpourri mix at the craft store, mix it together, and tie it up in a pretty organza bag.
- Get your kids' hands dirty with paint and stamp their handprints on an apron.
- Everyone likes to get a plate of baked goods wrapped in pretty cellophane.
- Print out your favorite family recipes and compile them into a book, complete with photos.
What kind of gifts do YOU give on Valentine's Day? Comment below!
Rachel Specht contributed to this post