Here Are The 2 Routes For The Buffalo Chicken Wing Trail: Northtowns + Southtowns [LIST]
The Buffalo Chicken Wing Trail is being dubbed as the 'delicious dozen'. The 12 best places to have wings in Buffalo.
But, there's a little bit of a problem. There's no easy way to go from place to place on the 'trail' as the restaurants from their furthest points are almost 35 minutes away.
So, if you want to have a Sunday Funday and actually go on the Chicken Wing Trail, I split it up for you into two categories: Northtowns and Southtowns. Here is the most effective way to hit up multiple bars north and south of the city so, you can get the full experience.
Start in this order:
Southtowns go in this order starting going South:
- Gene McCarthy’s, “Blue Cheese Wings” 73 Hamburg St., Buffalo
- Blackthorn Restaurant, “South Buffalo Wings” 2134 Seneca St., Buffalo
- Doc Sullivan’s, “Smitty Wings” 474 Abbott Rd., Buffalo
- Mammoser’s Tavern, “Special Sauce Wings” 16 S. Buffalo St., Hamburg
- Bar-Bill Tavern, “Painted Wings” 185 Main St., East Aurora
Northtowns go in this order going North:
- The Anchor Bar, “Original Wings” 1047 Main St., Buffalo
- Gabriel’s Gate, “Old School Wings” 145 Allen St., Buffalo
- Cole’s Restaurant, “Classic Wings” 1104 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo
- The Lenox Grill, “Korean Barbecue Wings” 140 North Street, Buffalo
- Duff’s, “Very, Very Hot Wings” 3651 Sheridan Dr., Amherst
- Glen Park Tavern, “Sicilian Wings” 5507 Main St., Williamsville
- Elmo’s, “Double-dipped Wings” 2349 Millersport Hwy., Getzville