How to Cure — or Prevent — a Hangover
Well, the easiest way to prevent a hangover would be simply not to drink as much. But, I know one leads to two, two leads to three and three may lead to a way more drinks than you expected. If you feel like garbage the following morning maybe these are some hints for next time (or speed up that recovery at least!).
Don’t drink on an empty stomach: Never, ever drink alcohol with no food in your body. A couple drinks and you’ll already be over the hill
- Drink lots of water before and during drinking alcohol: OK, I know it’s hard remembering to drink water after a few cocktails, but it certainly helps
- Potassium: A Great hangover remedy. Try bananas or spinach.
- Ginger Tea: Don’t ask. Just do.
- Vitamins: Vitamins are great to wake up and have after. They’ll replenish your body and have you feeling good.
- Advil: Captain obvious, huh?