How To Fall In Love — According to Two 2nd Graders [PICTURE]
Ahhh, young love.
Or at least, the young PERCEPTION of love.
A teacher in Boston asked her second grade class to list the steps needed to fall in love. Two girls came up with an 11-step plan. And it is, in order:
The best thing you will read all day: two of my sister’s 2nd graders on “how to fall in love.” My favorite: step #8. pic.twitter.com/AfmjcNcNpm
— Ted Scheinman (@Ted_Scheinman) December 21, 2013
- First you stare at the person.
- You get close to each other.
- You ask for a date.
- You go in bed and do sex.
- When you kiss, you suck and lick.
- Get naked in bed and do more sex.
- Go dance, and put your noses together.
- You go in bed forever, then kiss forever.
- Take a shower together and kiss.
- Give each other rings.
- Go to the pool together.
Don’t believe me?
Happy Valentine’s Day…