If the World Ends on Saturday…Here are Some Reasons to Rejoice!
According to what has since been considered a hoax, the world was supposed to end this Saturday, September 23. Turns out that won't be happening now, and we can all go back to our lives. But let's pretend for a second it was gonna...
I mean looking at the positives...if the world ends this Saturday...
- We wouldn't have to see the Bills get a Denver beat down at New Era Field.
- I wouldn't have to respond to angry Bills fans because I said that "the Bills would get a Denver beat down at New Era Field."
- The Bills final season record would be 1-1 and nobody predicted that!
- We wouldn't have to deal with the upcoming Monday!
- I, and many others, would be done paying on our student loans, car payments, mortgages, and kids dance/dance/soccer/dance/more dance/gymnastics payments.
- We end it on a Saturday so that we get to enjoy the best day of the weekend forever!
- TV would end, so you wouldn't be disappointed in how your favorite series was concluded. I'm looking at you Grey's Anatomy...
- NO MORE KARDASHIANS!!
- NO MORE KANYE WEST!!
- NO MORE (of anyone else that annoys you)!!
- Don't have to worry whether the snow blower can make it through this winter.
- It's sunny and 85 that day in Buffalo, so at least our city goes out on top!
- No more yard work!
- No more reloading the dishwasher after your wife loads it wrong!
- No more apologizing to the wife for writing that there is "No more reloading the dishwasher after your wife loads it wrong" and posting it at Mix96Buffalo.com.
Not a bad list of positives. Let's be honest, the only real negative to the world ending Saturday is that...
- You can no longer listen to 'Because I Said' with Val Townsend and Tony P, 3-7pm weekdays.