Joe’s Getting Hypnotized: Cheryl Has A Few Ideas
Joe has announced he’s getting hypnotized in hopes of losing a few extra pounds. Sounds like a good plan, for me especially. The idea of Joe being open unconsciously to suggestions has my mind going off like fireworks. What would I like to “suggest” while he’s under? Hmmm…
1. Just for fun, every time Joe hears “96.1 Joy Fm” he breaks out in a Tom Jones song. Can you imagine the morning show? Every few minutes, Joe would be belting out “It’s not unusual to be loved by anyone…” or how about “pussycat, pussycat… ” I could have a lot of fun with this.
2. “Cheryl is awesome.” Whenever Joe talks to one of our bosses, I would suggest he have the uncontrollable urge to tell them “Cheryl is awesome.”
3. He loves the color pink. Well, not really, but he would if we could “suggest” it. Every time he sees something pink, I’d have him say “Pink is soooo hot!” in his most seductive voice. I think I’d get a pink flag just to waive in the studio for fun now and then.
4. How about this one. Whenever his cell phone rings, he answers it “Joe’s Crab Shack.” Enough said.
5. Finally, his new favorite song: Beyonce’s “Single Ladies” (Put A Ring On It). And, he would love to do dance reenactments Justin Timberlake style! Ha!
This could be more fun than a trip to Disney! Got any ideas?