Keeping The Peace
I think this is a list that will come in handy at the workplace. It comes from CNN.com and talks about the 10 things to say to keep the peace in relationships. See if you agree with these. Come to think of it, I've heard these a lot!
- "Thank you for your opinion. I'll think about it."
- "Is this a good time for you?"
- "Would you like my thoughts?"
- "Why don't we get the facts?"
- "I need your help. Can you please...?"
- "Let's wait on this until we have more information."
- "What did you mean by that?" .
- "I don't like that, so why don't we do this instead?"
- "I'm sorry you're upset."
- "Let me get back to you."