Mocha Roca Cheesecake — Delilah’s Recipe Book
Looking for a delicious dessert to make for Thanksgiving?
Hold the pie, but save room for some Mocha Roca Cheesecake!
2 c. graham cracker crumbs
½ c. dark brown sugar
½ c. butter, melted
24 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 c. brown sugar
½ c. granulated sugar
1 T. instant espresso dissolved in 1 T. hot water
1 t. vanilla
½ c. sour cream
4 t. Kahlua
2 T. powdered sugar
2 c. coarsely chopped Brown & Haley Mocha ROCA
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray.
2) Place ingredients for crust in bowl and stir until combined. Pour into the prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom and up 1 inch on the sides
3) To prepare the filling, cream together the cream cheese and sugars until blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Add espresso and vanilla; beat until the batter is smooth. Pour the batter over the crust in the pan
4) Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until set. The center of the cheesecake will still jiggle a little. Open the oven slightly and allow the cheesecake to cool in the oven for about an hour. Refrigerate until chilled.
5) To make the topping, combine the sour cream, Kahlua and powdered sugar in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Spread topping over the cheesecake. Sprinkle with ROCA.
6) Remove from pan. Makes 12 servings.
Do YOU have a delicious dessert to make at holiday time? Share by commenting below!
Rachel Specht contributed to this post