Moore’s Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Kabobs — Delilah’s Recipe Book
Summer is the time to go outside and grill all different kinds of food.
Kabobs are definitely a hit for a summertime meal, especially ones wrapped in bacon!
Moore’s Bacon-Wrapped Teriyaki Kabobs
Servings: Makes 4-6 Servings
Marinate Time: 30 Minutes
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 5-10 Minutes
- 1/2 lb chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 red pepper
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 onion
- Fresh pineapple
- Several slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup Moore’s Teriyaki Marinade
- Wooden grilling skewers
1. Soak skewers on water before grilling to keep them from burning!
2. Cut veggies and pineapple into 1 inch pieces.
3. Marinate chicken (and peppers / onions if desired) in Moore’s Teriyaki Marinade for 30 minutes.
4. Start a piece of bacon on the skewer then skewer chicken, peppers, onions, and pineapple chunks, about 2-3 pieces of each item on a skewer.
5. Then, stretch the slice of bacon through the end of the skewer, covering all the pieces.
6. Oil the grates of the grill so the bacon doesn’t stick.
7. Grill for 3-4 minutes on two sides until the chicken is cooked.
For Meat Lovers: Make a bacon and chicken weave!
1. Start with a slice of bacon then add a piece of chicken.
2. Skewer the same slice of bacon again and repeat until you run out of skewer.
Do YOU have a unique way to make kabobs? Share by commenting below!
Rachel Specht contributed to this post