Oreo Balls Recipe — A New Twist On A Classic Cookie
Sooooo easy and sooooo good.
These treats are only three ingredients and five steps. Fair warning: These are very addictive and melt in your mouth!
1 package Oreo Cookies
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 pack Cooking Chocolate (Hershey's Semi sweet chocolate chips the best)
1. Put Oreos in a bag/blender and smash/blend until it is the consistency of dirt.
2. Mix the softened cream cheese into the smashed Oreos.
3. Roll the mixture into balls.
4. Melt chocolate in the microwave.
5. Cover balls in chocolate then leave to set in the fridge.
Here's a video to demonstrate.
Love cooking? Make sure you have your tickets for this Saturday's Taste of Home Cooking School.