Pepsi Super Bowl Mix96 Flyaway Giveaway Rules
Pepsi Super Bowl Mix96 Flyaway Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the Pepsi Super Bowl Mix96 Flyaway Giveaway promotion (the “Promotion”) which is being conducted by WMSX (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on January 1, 2018 and ends on January 12, 2017 (the “Promotion Dates”).
- To enter the promotion, entrants must listen to the Station each weekday between the hours of 6:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) and 11:59pm ET during the Promotion Dates for the announcement of the cue to call (“Cue”). Upon hearing each Cue in its entirety, the 9th caller to get through the Station contest line at 716-644-9696 will win a qualifying prize, pending confirmation of eligibility. At the time of the entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. In the event that the selected caller incorrectly is disconnected, names the keyword, or is found ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line will be a qualifying prize winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win but a listener may be a winner only once. There will be a total of thirty (30) qualifying prize winners, one (1) third place winner, two (2) second place winners, and one (1) grand prize winner selected on-air during the Promotion Dates.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online delays of any nature.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 21 years of age or older and who reside in the following Western New York Counties: Erie, Niagara, Genesee, Orleans, Wyoming, Chautauqua, Cattaraugus, and Allegany. Void everywhere else and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, the Station, Townsquare Media, each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, the Station’s advertising and promotion agencies, and participating sponsors or prize suppliers (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Buffalo metropolitan area, the members of immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings or children, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Listeners are eligible to win prize(s) valued over $50 or ticket prize(s) valued over $100 per ticket in a Station-conducted Promotion only once every thirty (30) days and prize(s) valued at $600 or more only once every six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted promotion.
- The winner(s) may be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide winner’s complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim prize(s).
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Thirty (30) qualifying prize winners will be selected in the Promotion. Each qualifying prize consists of one (1) Pepsi retro t-shirt. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each qualifying prize is $15.00. The qualifying prize winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the qualifying prize(s). The qualifying prizes are awarded as is.
- One (1) third place prize winner will be selected in the Promotion. The third place prize consists of one (1) pair of Bose SoundTrue Around-Ear Wired Headphones. The ARV of the third place prize is $149.99. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the third place prize. The third place prize is awarded as is.
- Two (2) second place prize winners will be selected in the Promotion. Each second place prize consists of one (1) Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB. The ARV of the second place prize is $499.99. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the second place prize. The second place prize is awarded as is.
- One (1) grand prize will be awarded in this Promotion. The grand prize is a flyaway trip to Minneapolis, MN to be a part of the Pepsi Super Bowl festivities. The trip shall consist of (i) two (2) round trip coach airfares between a major U.S. gateway airport closest to the winner’s residence and Minneapolis, MN to attend the Pepsi Super Bowl LII Festivities (Tickets to the Super Bowl are NOT included), airport, carrier and itinerary selected by Sponsor, departing Friday, February 2, 2018 returning Monday, February 5, 2018 (3 night stay); (ii) one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for three (3) nights, (iii) ground transportation to and from the airport and Pepsi events in Minneapolis, MN; (iv) $300 spending money; (v) two (2) Pepsi Gift Bags. The ARV of the grand prize is $4,470.00. The winner(s) will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize(s). The prize(s) is awarded as is. Vacation must be taken February 2, 2018 and returning on February 5, 2018. Vacation may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable. Actual final retail value may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and guest must travel together on the specified itinerary. Selection of airline and airport at event shall be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any cancelled, delayed or postponed, flights or party dates. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the prize winner. All travel must be taken on dates specified; no alternative travel dates are available. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and travel guest must be 21 years of age or older. Winner and travel guest must possess all necessary documentation required for air travel (e.g., valid photo identification). Any portion of the prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Checked luggage fees may apply, fees are charged each way, and are subject to change. Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted. Substitutions will not be allowed. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The winner(s) will forfeit any prize(s) or prize certificate(s) not claimed within thirty (30) days of winning. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner(s), it will be with the prior written consent of the winner(s) and therefore, winner(s) assumes the risk of its loss. The Station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize(s) or prize certificate(s).
- There is no substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of equal or greater value. The prize(s) is expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, are not in the manner responsible or liable for any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Qualifying prize winners will be selected on-air as described above and will be notified on-air at the time of their calls.
- One (1) third place prize winner will be selected in a random drawing of all qualifying prize winners immediately following the selection of the final qualifying prize winner on January 12, 2018. Two (2) second place prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining qualifying prize winners immediately following the third place prize drawing. One (1) grand prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining qualifying prize winners immediately following the second place prize drawing.
- Odds of winning a qualifying prize through the on-air entry depend upon the number and order of calls received. The odds of a qualifying prize winner winning a third place prize is 1:40. The odds of a qualifying prize winner winning a second place prize is 2:39. The odds of a qualifying prize winner winning a grand prize is 1:37.
- The qualifying prize winners must listen to the Station but do not need to be present to win a qualifying prize. The third place prize winner does not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the third place prize. The second place prize winners do not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the second place prizes. The grand prize winner does not need to listen to the Station or be present to win the grand prize.
- The potential prize winners will be notified by telephone immediately following the grand prize drawing on January 12, 2018. Prize will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. The winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release by 5:30 pm ET on January 15, 2018 or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winners. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station in its sole discretion may require contest winners (and their travel companions, if any) to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Station, its corporate licensee, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. “If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.”
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of the Station.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest, or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by January 15, 2018 to “Pepsi Super Bowl Mix96 Flyaway Giveaway – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WMSX, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by March 15, 2018 to the above address marked “Pepsi Super Bowl Mix96 Flyaway Giveaway – Winner List.” The official rules and winner list (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at www.mix96buffalo.com.
Administrator: WMSX, 14 Lafayette Square, Suite 1200, Buffalo, NY 14203.
Sponsor: Pepsi-Cola Company, 2710 Walden Ave, Buffalo, NY 14225.