Photo Gallery: Check out the pictures from the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
Buffalo and WNY showed up to support the 18th Annual Susan G. Komen Western New York Race for the Cure, which was on June 9th at Buffalo Riverworks! Check out the pictures!
Check out pics & video from the 2018 Race for the Cure!
2018 Race for the Cure by Yasmin Young
Net proceeds fund local, life-saving programs for the medically underserved women in our community. Proceeds also go toward Komen’s National Research Grants Program. Susan G. Komen is the largest non-government funder of breast cancer research in the country. In Western New York, Komen has granted about $4.5 million to critical local programs offering education, transportation and treatment assistance for under-served populations
Here are some other articles you might enjoy!
- 2018 Summer Food and Drink Festivals in Buffalo, WNY and Canada Guide! [List]
- 2018 Spring and Summer Shows and Concerts Guide
- 9 Famous People You May Not Know Are From Buffalo
- The Most Infamous Mob Crime Families and Mafia Bosses in Buffalo [List]
- The First Prisoner Ever To Be Killed By The Electric Chair Was From Buffalo!
- The 6 Most Infamous Serial Killers From Buffalo and WNY! [List]