RECIPE: Almond Pasta Salad
Summer is pasta season. Enjoy this delicious almond pasta salad. I love the crunch from the almonds.
- 1 (12 ounce) package of pasta shells
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the bow-tie pasta at a boil until cooked through yet tender, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Rinse the pasta in cold water until completely chilled; drain. Transfer cool pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the ham, celery, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds with the bow-tie pasta to mix evenly.
- Stir the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and sugar together in a bowl.
- Pour the mayonnaise dressing over the pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly.