RECIPE: Banana Pudding
At .40 cents a pound how could you not make this tasty treat? Don’t throw away those ripe brown bananas. You’ll want to use them for the recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 box of nilla wafers
- In a medium bowl, stir together condensed milk and water. Beat in pudding mix until smooth. Chill in refrigerator 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding mixture.
- place a layer of wafer in the serving bowl, add pudding , bananas , continue to layer. top off with whipped topping .