RECIPE: Chocolate Kiss Pretzels
Chocolate makes every pretzel better and who can resist a little kiss. Here is a quick and simple way to modernize the chocolate pretzel. Use different kisses for variety.
- 24 circular pretzels
- 24 milk chocolate candy kisses
- 1 (1.69 ounce) package mini candy-coated chocolates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pretzels on baking sheets. Unwrap candy kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in preheated oven 1 to 2 minutes, until kisses melt. Remove from oven and place one candy-coated chocolate in the center of each pretzel. Chill in refrigerator until set
Note: Use parchment paper on thebaking sheets. If you can't find round pretzels use Snyders square pretzels. Have fun!!
Don't forget to pick up tickets for this year's A Chocolate Affair