RECIPE: Mandarin Orange Strawberry Salad
If your craving a sweet anf healthy snack, make it salad. the strawberries are an excellent alternative to that candy bar you've been looking at.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, cut or torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bag field greens, washed
- 1 1/2 cups golden raisins
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) raspberry poppyseed salad dressing
- 2 (2.25 ounce) packages pine nuts
- 2 (2.45 ounce) packages sliced almonds
- Mix the lettuce, raisins, mandarin oranges and strawberries, together in a large bowl; add the dressing and toss to coat. Top with the pine nuts and almonds to serve.