Recipe: Tomato With Spicy Tilapia
This is a excellent, spicy way to serve your tilapia. Tilapia is a great white fish. It's ultra healthy, with over 20 grams of protein for a 4 ounce serving.
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 6 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat an oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Layer the sliced red peppers and sliced tomatoes in the bottom of a baking dish. Arrange the tilapia fillets on top of the vegetables.
- Combine the paprika, chicken bouillon, cayenne, salt, pepper, olive oil, and water and mix well. Pour the seasoning mixture over the fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork and the vegetables are tender, about 1 hour.
Serve over brown rice, and voila!!