RECIPE:Chocolate Caramel Truffles
Eveyone loves a truffle. Each bite is a piece of heaven. I’m glad that truffles are rich, full of flavor and with a little practice easy to make. Try this Chocolate Caramel Truffle recipe at home. Be ready to delight all.
- NO stick spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons Instant Coffee
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 1/4 cup chocolate decorator sprinkles
Spray plate with no-stick cooking spray. Whisk together sweetened condensed milk, cocoa and coffee crystals in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture pulls away from bottom of pan. Spread on prepared plate. Chill 30 minutes.
- Place pistachios, coconut and sprinkles on 3 different plates. Coat hands with no-stick cooking spray. Using a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon, form caramel mixture into 36 small balls. Roll 12 each in the pistachios, the coconut and the sprinkles. Put in mini paper liners, if desired. Chill 30 minutes.
- To toast coconut: Spread coconut on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes, tossing coconut with fork after each minute. To avoid over-browning, remove from pan immediately.