6 Bridges Under Construction In Buffalo That Could Slow Down Your Commute
The running joke is that there are two season in Western New York: Winter and Construction.
Over the next few months, there will construction to repair six bridges in Buffalo.
Travel will be permitted, but expect delays.
Here are the spots to watch out for:
- Lincoln Parkway bridge that crosses over Scajaquada Creek in Delaware Park
- Seneca Street over the Buffalo River at Elk Street
- Seneca Street over the railroad just east of Smith Street
- Bailey Avenue over the railroad north of Broadway
- Bailey Avenue over the railroad south of Broadway
- Amherst Street at Starin over the railroad