Spiders Cause Arizona House Fire [VIDEO]
Most people think my fear of spiders is irrational. Guess what, IT IS!! That's why it's a fear! If it was normal, then it wouldn't be a phobia. A lot of people don't understand it, but there are a few that do...including a guy from Arizona.
So here's the deal. A guy who lives in a trailer park in Arizona was sick of the spiders living under his home. He decided to take matters into his own hands and attempted to burn the spiders and webs with a propane torch. Unfortunately, he also set the mobile home on fire. To me, that's a small price to pay for piece of mind.
Fortunately nobody was hurt, except for all of the spiders that were burned to a crisp! Now I'm not condoning the use of fire, but if it does the job so be it!! This story may seem unbelievable, but it did actually happen and the news covered it.