Roundup of St. Patrick’s Day Festivities Around Western New York
St. Patrick's Day festivities are in full swing, and this week everyone is Irish in Western New York.
Here is a list of just some of the festivities happening this week for the "Wearin' of the Green!"
- Olean - St. Patrick's Day Celebration - Thursday, March 17th at 12:00P.M. (Ancient Order of Hibernians and the Blackthorn Pub)
- Niagara Falls - St. Patrick's Day Parade - Thursday, March 17th at 4:45P.M. (Parade Starts at Old Falls Street at First Street) 5:00-10:00P.M. (Celebration at the Conference & Event Center)
- Buffalo - Old First Ward Parade - Saturday, March 19th at 12:00-5:00P.M. (Parade starts at the Valley Community Center)
- Lancaster - St. Patrick's Day Parade - Saturday, March 19th at 4:00P.M. (Parade starts at Broadway and Legion Drive)
- Buffalo - St. Patrick's Day Parade - Sunday, March 20th at 2:00P.M. (Parade starts at City Hall and ends at North Street)