Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare Individual Mandate [POLL]
The Supreme Court has voted to uphold the individual mandate in President Obama’s signature and controversial health care law.
So what’s it all mean for you?
Here are the things that you need to be concerned with after the ruling:
– You have to buy health insurance or be subject to a tax.
– If you are under 26, you can get health insurance from the plan your parents use.
– If you’re on Medicare, you can get free mammograms.
– If you have what’s called a pre-existing condition, you can get health insurance.
– Insurance companies can’t deny you coverage even if you get sick and make a mistake on your health insurance application.
The mandate will be not be implemented for another 18 months.