Susan G. Komen Faith, Hope & Love Awards
Do you know a Breast Cancer survivor, health care proffesional or volunteer that has worked to improve the lives of cancer patients, find a cure or raise awareness for this cause? Nominate them for either the Faith, Hope or Love Award. Awards will be presented at the 10th Annual Susan G. Komen Survivor Luncheon May 7th at the Buffalo Convention Center. Click here to nominate someone you know.
The Western New York Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure is your local link to the world’s largest non-profit organization fighting to end breast cancer. The Komen Western New York Affiliate covers the 8 counties in Western New York and has raised over 2.5 million dollars. 75% of all money raised stays in Western New York through community outreach programs to improve access to breast health care, education, and support for breast cancer survivors. The remaining 25% goes to Breast Cancer Research through the Susan G. Komen for the Cure National Research Grant Awards. In Western New York, UB & Roswell Park Cancer Institute have been recipients of Susan G. Komen for the Cure National Research Grant Awards over the past several years.