The 10 Worst Movies According to IMDB [VIDEO]
If and when you win our trip to Hawaii, you may be subject to an in-flight movie. And lets face it, they don't always offer up the best selection.
But if as you're taxiing for take-off, you hear any of these mentioned, you may want to utilize that emergency exit before you get too far. (Note that this list is according to IMDB.)
1. Disaster Movie, 2008
2. The Hottie and the Nottie, 2008
3. Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2, 2004
4. Manos: The Hands of Fate, 1966 (This is kind of a so-bad-it's-good movie. But its popularity soared when it became the backbone of one of the most brilliant episodes of 'Mystery Science Theater 3000'.)
5. Pledge This!, 2006 (Along with 'The Hottie and the Nottie', one of TWO Paris Hilton movies on this list.)
6. Anne B. Real, 2003
7. Die Hard Dracula, 1998
8. Birdemic: Shock and Terror, 2010 (This is actually a GREAT bad movie. Its complete ineptitude makes it highly entertaining. And 'Birdemic 2' is on the way!)
9. From Justin to Kelly, 2003 (This was the movie starring Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini...the winner and runner-up of the first season of 'American Idol'. They wisely never tried this again.)
10. Going Overboard, 1989 (This was Adam Sandler's first movie. He made it before he even joined 'Saturday Night Live'.)
I do love a good movie, like everyone else. But MY list of "worst movies" doesn't come close to this one. As a matter of fact, mine makes most people mad. For instance, I HATED Jerry Maguire. And didn't understand all the hullabaloo over As Good As It Gets. (I've since come to enjoy the latter....still don't like Maguire.)
In your opinion, what was the WORST movie ever? Bonus points* if it's a film that was critically acclaimed! Enter your movie below in the COMMENTS section!
*No actual bonus points toward anything will be awarded. I don't have that kind of authority here. ;)