The Worst Honeymoon Ever
Was this marriage meant to be? This has to be the worst honeymoon ever! Stefan and Erika Svanstrom of Stockholm, Sweden, got married and set out on their honeymoon!. Beginning in December, they embarked on a four-month global honeymoon with their newborn daughter in tow and experienced six natural disasters:
- Immediately upon their departure on December 6, they were stranded in Munich, Germany by one of Europe's worst snowstorms in decades.
- They experienced the devastation of a cyclone in Cairns, Australia.
- They endured the flooding in Brisbane, Australia.
- They narrowly escaped the bush fires in Perth, Australia.
- Just before arriving in New Zealand, the 6.3-magnitude earthquake hit Christchurch.
- The couple's last destination? You guessed it! Japan! While in Tokyo, they felt Japan's largest temblor since records began.
If I were them, I’d stay home for a while!