Here’s The List Of Things You Can No Longer Bring To Buffalo Bills Games
You know that seat cushion, fanny pack or large purse you used to bring to Bills games? Now you can't!
The NFL is instituting a new policy that prohibits spectators from bringing purses and similar bags into the league’s stadiums.
The policy is designed to enhance safety and minimize the time spent inspecting items at the gate, following a recommendation of the Stadium Security and Fan Conduct Committee.
According to an NFL statement:
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- Bags must be clear and made of plastic, vinyl, or PVC, with dimensions not exceeding 12 inches by six inches by 12 inches.
- Fans are limited to one bag per person.
- Spectators may not bring in backpacks, fanny packs, seat cushions or coolers.
- Small “clutch” bags will be allowed.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after they've been inspected at a gate designated for this purpose.
Makes it kinda hard to bring a family to an NFL game, doesn't it?