Today’s Quick And Easy Dinner
We know you're days are hectic! Balancing work and family is a challenge. So to make things a little easier, here's a quick and easy recipie you can make tonight that your family is sure to enjoy!
Italian Beef Sandwiches
- 1/4 cup white wine or cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 17-oz. pkg. refrigerated cooked Italian-style herbed beef roast in au just
- 1 cup sliced baby or regular size red or yellow sweet peppers
- 2 square whole grain ciabatta rolls or buns
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
1.Preheat broiler. In a large microwave-safe bowl combine vinegar, sugar, and pepper. Stir in undrained beef and sliced peppers. Cover and cook on high (100 percent power) for 4 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, split rolls and place cut sides up on baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Top each roll with cheese; broil 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
3. Using a fork, coarsely shred beef. Stir in parsley. With slotted spoon, mound beef mixture on rolls. Sprinkle with additional snipped parsley. Serve with any remaining cooking liquid. Serves 4.