Tonight’s Quick & Easy Family Dinner
Do you have a hectic Friday night coming up? Here’s a time saver family meal to help!Enjoy Creamy Chicken Enchiladas courtesy of Campbell’s Soup
6 ounces onion
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1/2 cup Ranch salad dressing
4 ounces cheddar cheese
2 ounces mozzarella cheese
4 flour tortillas
8 ounces canned chicken
- Chop onion and heat in a saucepan with cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes,
and Ranch dressing.
- Shred cheese and separate into half.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of sauce and half the cheese into the center of a tortilla and add chicken.
- Roll tortilla and top with remaining sauce.
- Place in a 350 degree oven and bake for
- Top with remaining cheese and serve with tortilla chips.