Tony P’s Top 10 Candy List For Halloween
When it comes to giving out candy on Halloween, the rule of thumb is don't be too cheap. Stick with the classics and remember what this holiday is all about - the Sugar Coma!
In case this is news to you, nobody wants pennies in their treat bag. I didn't just walk an entire neighborhood dressed as Pikachu to make 27 cents.
You can go to just about any store in the area and find a bag of candy. So don't act like they hid the good stuff the day you went so you have to give out the Charleston Chews.
To take the guesswork out, I am going to give you my Top 10 Halloween Candy List. This list has been carefully crafted and is 39 years in the making. If it stops just one home from buying 'Good and Plenty' or 'Bit-O-Honey' than I have done my job. Enjoy!
Tony P's Top 10 Halloween Candy List
10. Hershey Bar (also with Almonds) - So basic yet so good.
9. Twizzlers - Do not cheap out and get the Red Vines or some other knock off!
8. M&M's (includes peanut) - They speak for themselves.
7. Milky Way - This was added to the list at age 36 when I finally appreciated the caramel delight that is the Milky Way.
6. Skittles - Taste the rainbow because you will see one after 6 bags of these!
5. Reese Cups - This is my personal list so don't complain that these are not top 3.
4. Kit Kat - Do I even need to give a reason why??
3. Snickers - The fun size version might be the Lord's greatest creation.
2. Starburst - Finding a tropical fun size in your bag is like winning the lottery.
1. Twix - I realize my top 5 could be shuffled around, but Twix at 1 is hardly a compromise.
So there it is, my 2016 Top 10 Halloween Candy List. Do you agree, and did I leave any major players out? Let me know what you think, I would love the opportunity to prove you wrong. Happy Halloween!