Tony P’s Top 5 Kids Easter Movies
I know what you're thinking, there are 5 Easter Movies?? Yes, there are actually more than that but after this list they just become white noise. Easter doesn't get the respect it deserves when it comes to movies, but that doesn't mean there are not some gems out there.
This list is comprised of what I think are the best ones. I fully realize that after #1 the list is questionable. Deal with it, this is an Easter Kids movie list after all. It was hard enough to find 5 that were acceptable. Also, if you disagree with Hop at #1 you are just trying to be difficult.
Tony P's Top 5 Kids Easter Movies
1. Hop - Easily the best of the Easter movies, if you haven't seen it, watch it now. I'll wait...
2. It's the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown - These are classics for every holiday so of course they made this list. Plus they call Snoopy the Easter Beagle and that just pisses him off so it's funny.
3. Bugs Bunny Easter Funnies - Bugs is an OG bunny (if you don't know what that means I can't help you), but he has always brought the funny. Culture your kids with this.
4. Here Comes Peter Cottontail - PC is a Easter VIP. You can't have Easter without him. He hops down the bunny trail and people take notice.
5. Winnie The Pooh: Spring Time with Roo - The rhyme in the title alone puts it in the the list. That's the best part of it being my list, I make the rules.
Now you have some Netflixing to do so get on with it. If you eat a bunch of Easter candy you can try and watch them all in a row before you crash. Good luck!