Tony Tries Making Slime [VIDEO]
It's Tony Tries Tuesday and today I tried making slime. Turns out it's not that hard to do and even kind of fun...unless you have to do the clean up!
All you need to make slime is a bowl, glue, baking soda, and contact solution. If you choose glitter glue you can skip the step of adding food coloring in. The video will walk you through the process but here are directions on how to make slime:
- Pour 4 oz of glue into bowl. (Most glues are 6 oz)
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon of baking soda into the bowl.
- Using your hands, mix the two together (spend about 2 minutes doing this)
- Add one tablespoon of contact solution and mix in.
- Play with your homemade slime!
It's easy to make and a fun project to do with your kids. Mia and I laughed the whole time we were making the slime so it is definitely worth doing if you can.