Top 5 Gifts For The Retro/Throwback
Some of us are still stuck in the 90's (GUILTY), or maybe the 80's (ALSO GUILTY). For this person, choose a gift that appeals to their love of everything throwback. Here's my favorites:
1. Saved by the Bell Kelly Kapowski Bayside Off the Shoulder Gray Juniors Sweatshirt: Poof your bangs, slick on some pink lipstick and you're all set.
2. Princess Bride Name Tag Mug: "Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you. The Man in Black: You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die."
3. Fun Express Slap Bracelet Assortment - 50 Pieces: I could never have enough of these. Now you've got fifty.
4. Nintendo Controller Backpack: Since the NES Classic is unavailable everywhere, this makes a good consolation gift.
5. Umbra Instapic Floppy Picture Frame: Someone finally put some good use to those old floppys. Put a retro pic of yourself in this frame for maximum authenticity.
Honorable Mention: Britney Spears Glass Votive Candle: Tony would have killed me if I didn't include an item perfect for his Britney Spears home altar.