Top 15 Signs You’re Getting Old
I’ve never really been the one to say, “Oh my God, I’m sooooo old…” as I honestly don’t really “care” that much. I’m 38, but I don’t feel much older than I did when I was 25 or so. And I still get proofed at the casino.
That is, until I read this list from the Daily Mail, and according to it, I check a “yes” in about 12 of the 15 listed categories. If these don’t apply to you, you’re not as old as you think. Where do you measure up?
TOP 15 SIGNS YOU’RE GETTING OLD
- Feeling stiff.
- Groaning when you bend down.
- Saying “It wasn’t like that when I was young.”
- Saying “Back in my day…”
- Losing your hair.
- Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
- Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
- Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
- Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
- Forgetting people’s names.
- Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
- Thinking cops, teachers and doctors look young.
- Falling asleep in front of the TV.
- Needing an afternoon nap.
- Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.