Val & Tony’s Favorite Big Game Party Snacks #5 – Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
This is gonna rock your table this Sunday! Check out the recipe for these super easy, super tasty bacon wrapped tater tots!
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots, about 40 pieces
- 1 pound sliced, lean bacon, about 20 slices
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Cut bacon strips in half making 2 equal size pieces, about 4 inches each.
- Place a tater tot on the end of the half-strip of bacon and wrap it around the tot, slightly overlapping, and trim off any excess bacon.
- Pierce with a toothpick, and place bacon wrapped tot on a baking sheet.
- Bake until the bacon is crispy, about 15-20 minutes.